Wednesday, January 21, 2009

4 8 15 16 23 42

Tonight, the addiction starts again. Lost season 5 begins tonight on ABC at 8/7c with an hour long recap of seasons 1-4. The new episode actually starts at 9/8c. I can't wait to hear those opening words, "Previously, on Lost." I didn't actually know about the series until halfway through season 2. I bought season 1 and caught up during season 2 and haven't missed an episode since. Raylan is just as hooked, so it's something fun we do together. If you haven't been following the show, I wouldn't recommend starting now, unless you watch all seasons leading up to this. The title Lost is not just descriptive of the state of the characters of Oceanic Flight 815, but an accurate description of its followers. Only two seasons left and there are still so many unanswered questions.

I just realized something. I've watched every season of Lost in a different home. Raylan and I first started watching lost at the Annex (the shoebox-sized apartment). Well, technically, we watched season 1 on dvd at the Annex and season 2 every Wednesday at David and Aaron's apartment. We watched season 3 at the Arbors and season 4 at the duplex. Season 5 will be watched in the new house. Without moving again, where am I going to watch season 6?

No comments:

Post a Comment